Terms of Online Payment
These Terms of Online Payment are effective 2 December 2015.
These Online Payment Terms apply to the use of the online payment transaction services (Services) for the payment of certain types of transactions as made available by likeyou publications through the likeyou.com website.
These Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and likeyou publications (seller). Please read them carefully.
Please note that the Online Payment Terms may be altered or added to by the likeyou.com website at any time that likeyou determines necessary, with or without notice. Please, therefore, ensure that you read the Terms carefully on each occasion that you use the Services.
It is strongly recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes.
Online Payment Terms
1. You may use the Services for the purposes of making payments to the seller where the seller offers the Services, provided that you do not:
In any way damage or disrupt the Services/operation of the Services.
Use the Services for any unauthorised or unlawful purpose.
2. You warrant that:
You are aged 18 or over
You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name.
You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
The information supplied by you is true and correct.
3. Payment may be made using:
4. likeyou may contact you to confirm your credit card details.
5. All charges are in Swiss Francs (CHF).
6. All other payments must be paid in full and by no later than the final date for payment set out in the invoice/notice.
7. Upon completing a transaction using the Services, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. likeyou shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond likeyou’s control.
8. Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled.
9. likeyou accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit card issuer.
10. Shipping costs are charged separately depending on the buyer’s destination. The shipping method can be agreed upon with the buyer.
Provision/collection of information
11. You acknowledge that the credit card information supplied by you in relation to the use of the Services is processed through a secure third party website. The only information supplied to likeyou via the third party website is:
The name of the payer.
The invoice/notice number.
The first 4 and last 3 digits of the credit card (for validation purposes).
The payment amount.
12. By using the Services you agree:
To provide information through electronic means, i.e. you agree to provide any relevant information, in the format and to the standards described for each transaction.
That the information supplied by you will be retained in electronic form.
To receive information through electronic means.
14. Requests for refunds must be made in writing together with proof that you have paid more that the outstanding amount. Requests for refunds must be sent via firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to likeyou publicatios, Bullingerstrasse 63, CH-8004 Zurich, Switzerland. If your request for a refund is granted the amount will be transferred to your nominated bank account.
15. If you dispute the outstanding amount on your account please contact likeyou.
16. Payments using the Services are made through a secure third party website. However, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure or private and any information provided by you (including credit card information) may be able to be read and/or intercepted by a third party. likeyou shall have no liability for the interception and/or ‘hacking’ of any data or other unauthorised access to information provided by you for the purposes of the Services.
Exclusion/limitation of the likeyou’s liability
17. To the extent permitted by law, likeyou does not accept liability for any damage, loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by you from the use of the Services. If, for any reason, likeyou is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises as a result of your use of the Services, likeyou’s liability shall be limited to the amount paid by you through the Services or CHF 100.-, whichever is the lesser.
Use/availability of Services
18. likeyou does not warrant or guarantee that the Services and/or your use of the Services will be error-free, immediate, virus free and/or continuously available or that the information provided through the Services will be complete, accurate and/or up-to-date.
19. likeyou reserves the right to suspend, amend or cancel the Services at any time either temporarily or permanently.
likeyou.com Website Terms and Conditions
21. You agree to indemnify likeyou for any loss, cost or expense suffered or incurred by likeyou as result of:
Your breach of your obligations under the Online Payment Terms.
Intentional misuse of the Services.
Your negligent acts or omissions.
Any claim brought against like by a third party in relation to your use of the Services.